Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nanny

Please be in prayer for my Nanny. Last week, they had to readmit her to the hospital for congestive heart failure. After a day or two in the Magnolia hospital she was transported to the Arkansas Heart Hospital in Little Rock, to be close to her heart doctor. After a series events over the weekend, Dr. Beau, her cardiologist, is suggesting that she be placed in the Hospice House in El Dorado. She will be transported their either today or tomorrow. She will have 24 hour care at thie facitility and it will be closer for the family. I would also ask that you remember my Dad, Troy, and his two sisters, Joyce and Donita, as they make, sometimes not so easy, decisions regarding Nanny's care. Nanny's heart is very weak and it is just a matter of time before she goes home to be with her Lord and Savior. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

I'm keeping Nanny, your dad's family and your family all in my prayers. I'm so glad you were able to visit for her birthday and this past weekend.