Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

August 17, 1996

Twelve years ago, Kevin and I were married in my home church, Brister Baptist Church, in Emerson, Arkansas. It doesn't seem that long ago but then it seems like we have been together forever (in a good way!). In those 12 years, we have earned 3 degrees, lived in 4 different states, have had three children, moved 7 times, and have changed jobs 6 times. We couldn't have made it through all of that if we hadn't relied on the Lord to see us through the ups and downs of it all. I love you Sweetie. Looking forward to many many many more years together.

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day.
-Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a lifetime of happy years together!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I thought I signed my name! lol.. Anyway Happy Anniversary again!

Jana

Ashley & Chuck said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry, I forgot to call! :)