Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Snaggle Tooth Eli

To my surprise, Eli lost his first tooth this week. Kevin and I did not have a clue that it was loose. I didn't even knew that a child could loose teeth this early. He turns five this month. I was in the kitchen getting supper ready and the boys were watching Jungle Book. Eli was eating an apple and he came to me and said "Momma, my tooth came out". I was in shock. My first initial thought was all that rough housing that he, Kevin and Luke do had some how caused his tooth to be knocked out. Unfortunately, I had to realize that my first born is just growing up and isn't a baby anymore. A hard lesson for a mom. :(

Eli put his tooth under his pillow. He says that his tooth turned into money!

1 comment:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Too cute! It's funny how teeth under your pillow magically turns into money!